S O M U C H ! <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" type="image/x-icon" /> <link rel="icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" />


Mumble Machine


Assalamualaikum . Syahirah Husna . Storyteller . Student . Muslim . Blogger . Inspirit . Be nice here . I'll be nice to you . Thank you .

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Tagboard




Bestie


Timeline




Daebak'ers



Credits

Template: NURUL ATIQAH
BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
Owner: SYEIRA HUSNA
Editor: Nana

The sound of love from Gaza..Jihad fi sabilillah!
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 • 6:09 PM • 0 comments
Assalumualaikum. Salam Ramadhan. Wishing a happy day for you today.

I read a book about a girl named Palestine, entitled 'Gadis Kecil di pinggiran Gaza,' and I could still remember the lines when the girl said to her friend.

'Tell me, Tell me! Is this rock could vanish all the zionists there? Tell me'

She was holding a big rock. She is just a little child. But, she lost her mother. She lost her home,her school. She hear the sounds of bombs almost every day.

She sacrified a lot.A lot

.

2nd August, few days ago, a representative from Gaza came to share stories in my school. I can't remember his name, but I remember that he is very TALL.Tall enough to be compared with my teachers.

As it is days ago, and i forgot to note down his speech, I can't remember most of what he said.
But I remember something that made me 'tabik spring' at them. Most of the teenagers, had been train to become a soldier. When we are happily spending our times here, they sacrificed their teenage life and learned how to use weapons.

And what we are doing now?

It made me reflect myself. I live in Malaysia, a harmonious land, Malaysia, and I have a lot of to thank of Allah. But yes, I keep forgetting Him.
I scrolled down some pictures from google images about gaza. And it made my heart broke into pieces.

How about we? How about you?

But, Alhamduliilah. At least our bodies waken up a bit when were reminded about this, Their sacrifies, their iman...no words could describe this.

So.All my friends who are reading this. Take your part and help our friends in Gaza. Donate some money and tell the world about Gaza. But, most important, remember them in your doa, in your prayers. Doa is muslim's weapon. So, pray for them.

Our friends there,really appreciate our prayers.

JIHAD FI SABILILLAH!

Assalamualikum.






+ +

Post a Comment




? ?