S O M U C H ! <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" type="image/x-icon" /> <link rel="icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" />


Mumble Machine


Assalamualaikum . Syahirah Husna . Storyteller . Student . Muslim . Blogger . Inspirit . Be nice here . I'll be nice to you . Thank you .

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Tagboard




Bestie


Timeline




Daebak'ers



Credits

Template: NURUL ATIQAH
BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
Owner: SYEIRA HUSNA
Editor: Nana

The Newcomer In Da House!
Sunday, June 2, 2013 • 11:41 PM • 0 comments
"Well, so the best 'Newcomer Blogger' is....."

Is it me? OHH..me! ME?


Ok Syeira stop dreaming..It is 2.14 noon right now and you should not grab your hammer to build castles in the air!
So, Welcome ME! (clap clap)

Assalamualikum, annyeonghaseyo, hai, ni hao! Well. i'ts a totally AMAZING pleasure to make the first post right now. Actually, I  had started this blog about a year  ago. But because MY arrogant self of making this blog da Best eva!, I KEEP on delaying...... until today, i finally launch my blog.

So, maybe a simple intro from me. I know that many people are curious bout me( lol. joking~)I'm a simple and open-minded person. My posts will be mostly about my thoughts about the world and not the girly-diary post type - because i'm not a sharing2 person.

I'll use English and Malay for my posts. And if my posts have bad grammar or spelling and blah blah~ do remind me or correct me.  It will be a total pleasure for me!
If you wanna know the further 'me', click the about button up there.

Ok, so maybe that's the end of the intro. I hope all could enjoy my inspires and no harsh feelings okay?

Hearts for everyone! Don't forget to follow me!





+

Post a Comment




?