S O M U C H ! <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" type="image/x-icon" /> <link rel="icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" />


Mumble Machine


Assalamualaikum . Syahirah Husna . Storyteller . Student . Muslim . Blogger . Inspirit . Be nice here . I'll be nice to you . Thank you .

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Tagboard




Bestie


Timeline




Daebak'ers



Credits

Template: NURUL ATIQAH
BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
Owner: SYEIRA HUSNA
Editor: Nana

3 rd look -Simple for me..Don,t know from you..
Tuesday, August 6, 2013 • 5:33 PM • 0 comments
Assalamualikum and salam Ramadhan.

Well, just want to share the new look for my blog. I call it a simple-yet-much-effort-to-work-on look. Took about 4 days of no-blinking eyes from computer, days of sleeping late, days of forcing my mind to generate ideas. But, still walla.


How does it look?(Blushing *.*)

I hope my efforts do make into something. Do comment the 3rd look i edited. Credits to Atiqah jaidin, Wanaseoby, and those credited on the tagboard. Thanks for all the tutos and freebies. And also to my dearest sister, Nana sofiah  who help me most of the times.Thank you very much. (Don't forget to visit their awesome blogs.)

And also do follow me. I'll follow you back. Thanks again.

Bye!



+ +

Post a Comment




? ?