S O M U C H ! <link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" type="image/x-icon" /> <link rel="icon" href="http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4i90hCVTq1qdlkyg.gif" />


Mumble Machine


Assalamualaikum . Syahirah Husna . Storyteller . Student . Muslim . Blogger . Inspirit . Be nice here . I'll be nice to you . Thank you .

Home About Stuffs Follow Dash

Tagboard




Bestie


Timeline




Daebak'ers



Credits

Template: NURUL ATIQAH
BS's: ARRIEN INSPIRIT
Owner: SYEIRA HUSNA
Editor: Nana

I saw PINK!
Monday, June 3, 2013 • 10:00 PM • 0 comments
Urghhhhh...My head are starting  to ache...My eyes are swollen right now...

Why? Are you not feeling well?

No......! ( In a lingering voice)

I saw PINK EVERYWHERE!

Ok2...Syeira, absorb energy and write. Write! That's what you supposed to do now.

(Returning to my normal state)

Hye! LOOONG time no see (whatever eng is it?).It has been about 2 days or something I launch my blog!   ( Why am i being so excited:? ) Anyway,  I really want to present my preciously thanks to anyone who have visited, read, followed or blah blah~ Syukran jiddan!

Ok..regarding the PINK EVERYWHERE...thingy..I am dazed with my PINK blog. Actually, I was editing my blog..and the results are..PINK! PINK BLOG!

I Don't know if i should be satisfied with my own work or not..But the fact that it is PINK is kinda...(weirdy feeling)

As I mentioned about colours...I would like to  recommend a book about colour psychology..I had read it once and it is kinda interesting as it features your personality based on colours
(well, colours has a deep meaning though)

Click HERE for more  information bout it.


Anyway, How do my blog look? Is it okay? ( Hoping for reaction )

Bye! Assalamualaikum ^_^

                                          









+ +

Post a Comment




? ?